All businesses must comply with the criteria set forth in RCW 67.70 and Title 315 WAC.
Please fill out all forms completely. We have discovered the biggest reasons for delays in the licensing process are incomplete and/or missing forms.
Once all forms have been completed, you can mail them to:
PO Box 43031
There are four Lottery forms to fill out and one or more Business Licensing forms.
Substitute W-9 and/or EFT Authorization form
Personal/Criminal History form
Wireless Installation Permission
Business License Application
Corporate Information form
Limited Liability Company Information form
Personal/Criminal History forms must be completed by:
- Owner(s) and spouse(s) of Sole Proprietors
- Partner(s) and spouse(s) of each Partnership
- General partner(s) and spouse(s) of Limited Partnerships
- Limited partner(s) of Limited Partnerships
- Officers, members/managers, any authorized signatory of documents and any 10% or more stockholder(s).
Complete the Process
All retailers who are licensed must sign a Retailer Contract to complete the establishment of a business relationship with Washington's Lottery.
We install wireless communications equipment at 98% of all retailer locations. You will need to have the building owner sign a wireless installation permission form for us to install the communication equipment.
If you and/or the building owner are interested in more wireless equipment information, click here.